Unfiled Tax Returns

Unfiled tax returns need to be completed before the I.R.S. will consider reducing your balance through the settlement process, so we will handle that for you. Even if you’ve lost your W2 forms from your past employers, we can obtain them through the I.R.S.

Not filing tax returns is actually viewed as a kind of criminal act with the I.R.S. and has a punishment of a year in jail and $10,000 for each year that is not filed. But, don’t panic! We will get you compliant and on the road to tax financial freedom.